How to Get In Front of Your Ideal Potential Clients with Internet Marketing Portland Oregon
Do you want to discover how to build a successful business strategy with internet marketing? This article will give you an appropriate overview of what is necessary. In the past decade, online marketing has evolved becoming a vital aspect of doing any kind of business in the Portland Metro area. Whether you are a small or medium sized business owner, maintaining a high level of visibility online for prospective customers and clients searching for the solutions your business offers completely impacts your success level both online and offline. This article will address why internet marketing is important for you as a business owner; how it works and what you should do to enhance your exposure through internet marketing.
Importance of Internet Marketing Portland to Small and Medium Sized Businesses – PDX B2B and B2C
Internet marketing is important because it influences purchasing decisions made buy your local PDX customers and those nationally or internationally. Studies by popular analysts like Gartner reveal that an increasing number of online and offline consumers use the internet to check online reviews and preview products/ services before making a buying decision. What internet marketing Portland does is to help you build good relations with prospects and customers through consistent, personalized communication.
Here are the benefits of internet marketing for your Oregon business:
1. Cost-effective: Internet marketing is cheaper compared to physical retail-outlet marketing. It eliminates the recurrent costs of property maintenance and rental. No need to purchase stock for display. You have the freedom to order stock on demand. This helps in scaling down your inventory costs.
2. Global Reach: Internet marketing completely overcomes barriers of distance. You have the freedom to sell your products and services to any part of the world without the need of setting up retail outlets.
3. Builds Customer Loyalty: Internet marketing provides a vital platform for building strong relationships with customers. When a customer purchases your product online, you can begin growing a relationship by sending a follow-up email to thank the customer and to confirm the transaction. Moreover, you can email your customer regularly with unique personalized offers. Also, you can invite the customers to submit reviews about your products/services on your webpage. This builds customer loyalty towards your brand.
4. Convenient: With internet marketing, you business is open around the clock. No more worry about store opening/closing hours or staff overtime payments.
5. Network Building: As they say, your network is your net worth. Internet marketing also helps in building profitable networks. With the growing importance of social networks, it has become easy to build a credible stream of revenue on the internet.
How Internet Marketing Works to Enhance Visibility for Your Oregon Business Online:
Each day, the internet is growing wider, deeper and broader. This growth offers a wide variety of opportunities. Internet marketing helps you to leverage most of these opportunities for your business success and growth. The main objective of internet marketing is to drive qualified traffic to your business website, capture the necessary leads and make sales. To achieve all these objectives, this is how internet marketing works.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search Engine Optimization is all about being in the right place at the right time. SEO helps your business to attain and maintain a strong online presence in major search engine results like Bing and Google. This makes it easy for your prospects and customers to locate your website in search engine results. Without SEO, your business will be completely invisible. SEO uses search terms relevant to your products/services to ensure that your business is visible to the online audience. The benefits of Search Engine Optimization include increasing physical and digital traffic; increasing the engagement of your customers online; opening up new territorial markets; developing association and brand awareness; converting valuable mobile users into customers and reaching customers right when they need you.
2. Web Design: In the modern day and age, websites have become the most crucial marketing tool for any business. Businesses that ignore the vitality of web design end up losing potential customers on a daily basis. A responsive and easy to navigate website breaks the barrier between your customers and your business. The modern website should achieve highest levels of aesthetic appeal and functionality. It should have design elements needed by modern online users and an excellent, responsive platform. Benefits of a well designed website include increased search-engine visibility; consistent brand recognition; improved customer interactions; creation of room for growth/improvement; provision of valuable user data; increased customer trust/loyalty; enhanced customer conversions and increased-online presence.
3. Pay Per Click (PPC) Online Advertisements: This is one of the most efficient ways to reach prospective customers and generate instant leads for your business. PPC works by placing your business advertisement within the sponsored-links-section in the top search engine results. PPC is the most convenient way for new businesses to generate targeted leads or for established businesses which are still new to internet marketing to boost their results within the shortest time possible. Pay Per Click has various benefits including allowing your business to capture a wide variety of customers searching for your products/services online; directly marketing to the customers who are searching for your specific products/services when they require them; managing and tracking your PPC campaigns and adjusting the campaigns for maximum effectiveness; putting your business in the top search engine results under “Sponsored Links” and reaching customers instantly regardless of your page ranking.
4. Reputation Management: Reputation is incredibly important in internet marketing. Sometimes, it becomes absolutely difficult to make everyone happy. Unsatisfied customers are most likely to write negative reviews. Nowadays, it is easy to access reviews online. Since 88% of your online customers use reviews to judge the quality of you business; negative reviews are likely destroy your healthy reputation. Reputation management helps you to promote positive reviews while identifying negative ones and providing you with a chance to respond before the reviews go live. This protects the reputation of your business which helps to boost your sales.
5. Social Media Marketing: With more than half of all American citizens using one or more social networks, your business cannot afford to miss out on this endless sea of opportunities. Engaging your prospects and customers on a number of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google-Plus and LinkedIn has uncountable benefits including speaking directly to customers about your products/services; increasing your online presence and creating a viable digital network; engaging younger customers who are proficient social networks users; expanding digital marketing with videos and photos and delivering specific social media deals and offers to your customers.
6. Re-targeting/Re-marketing: Not every person who visits your website will likely buy your products/services. Re-marketing gives you an opportunity to market to your customers after they leave your website. It has a series of benefits including engaging with visitors who partially filled a contact form or abandoned their shopping cart; attract prospective customers who didn’t convert on their first visit to your website and sell related products/services to customers who have already converted.
Internet Marketing Action Plan for PDX Small and Medium Sized Businesses
To enhance their online exposure through internet marketing, small and medium sized businesses should instantly adapt the internet marketing strategies discussed in this article. This will not only help them to boost their sales but also create a loyal network of customers. If you are not proficient in internet marketing, you can hire our internet marketing Portland agency to take charge of your internet marketing.
How you represent your business online determines your success. With more than 2.8 billion people worldwide using the internet on a daily basis, it is beneficial for both small and medium sized businesses to rise to the occasion and leverage on the power of this great resource to drive their businesses to stardom.